:: Ingredients ::
2 ripe avocados
1 handful of fresh raspberries, rinsed
4 tbsps. Extra virgin olive oil
Recently ground black pepper
2 tbsps.Cabernet Sauvignon wine vinegar
1 tbsp. agave syrup
:: Preparation ::
- Cut the mango in half, remove the stone and peel. Cut the mango into long, thin strips. Roll each strip into a spiral.
- Next, cut the avocados in half; remove the stone and the peel. Finely grate the avocado stone and keep it aside.
- Cut the avocados into strips and arrange them in circles on two plates, forming a flower pattern. Place the mango spirals in the middle of the plate. Place the basil leaves and raspberries in the spaces.
- For the vinaigrette, add the extra virgin olive oil, agave, vinegar, black pepper and the grated avocado stone to a bowl.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Add the vinaigrette to the salad and a pinch of salt and serve immediately.