:: Ingredients ::
- Lettuce mix
- 3 or 4 apricots
- 1 avocado
- Goat cheese
- Toasted white sesame seeds
- Shelled pistachios
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bittersweet of Riesling – Castell de Gardeny
:: Preparation ::
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- To begin with, make the vinaigrette with the oil, Riesling bittersweet, toasted sesame seeds and a pinch of salt. Toss well and set aside.
- On a salad plate arrange a few lettuce leaves, crumbled goat cheese, some avocado slices, apricot quarters and shelled pistachios.
- Finally dress with the vinaigrette.
Original recipe created by Sonia from the blog PAVISUCRE
Did you like this recipe? Keep on discovering how to use our vinegars and bittersweets