:: Ingredients ::
- Spinach sprouts
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 conference pears
- Smoked Idiazábal cheese
- Ground pistachios
- 250 ml olive oil
- 50 ml Badia Vinagres Castell Gardeny apple balsamic vinegar
:: Preparation ::
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- To begin with, make the vinaigrette by mixing oil, Badia Vinagres Castell Gardeny apple balsamic vinegar, a pinch of salt and ground pistachios.
- Deseed the pomegranate and cut the pears into slices.
- Make a few Idiázabal cheese shavings with a knife.
- On a plate arrange some spinach sprouts, the pear slices, some pomegranate seeds, some quince cubes and Idiazábal cheese shavings
- Dress it with the pistachio vinaigrette and we can serve it.
Original recipe created by Sonia from the blog PAVISUCRE
Did you like this recipe? Keep on discovering how to use our vinegars and bittersweets